Association of Nigerian Educational Psychologists
Advancing the Frontiers of Education for a Better World.
We are creating new horizons for effective learning.
Research & Publications
We coordinate, review, and publish research in educational psychology
Awareness & Orientation
As a body, we are committed to enlighten the society about the importance of Education Psychology
Professional Development & Networking
We offer memberships, professional licensing & networking opportunities for educational psychologists.
Association of Nigerian Educational Psychologists is the governing body for the research, growth, practice, and regulation of Educational Psychology in Nigeria. We bring together educational psychologists across Nigeria to discover, create, and apply psychology in advancing the education sector.
An Educational Psychology Internship Opportunity is now open to all Master’s students of Educational Psychology.
Interested Applicants are encouraged to apply via the application link: bit.ly/3JMQVVU
Are you an educational psychologist?
Join the Association of Nigerian Educational Psychologists today to advance your career!
How can Educational Psychologists Help ?
Educational psychologists help children become successful learners, regardless of their challenges. We:
- Examine and improve students’ learning abilities
- Assess learning difficulties in children
- Proffer solutions to make children learn better
- Work with students that have special learning needs
Educational psychologists play an important role in schools by:
- Informing learning policies
- Analysing learning environments and how they can be improved for better learning
- Supporting schools and the local authority to improve the learning experiences of all students.
- Providing advice and training on how schools might help children to learn and develop
Families / Guardians
To ensure a successful learning process for students, we work with families and caregivers to support learning. We:
- We partner with families to help children and young people achieve their full potential.
- We speak with parents to help them solve their children’s learning.
- We connect with families to create better learning experiences
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our growing community of educational psychologists and receive updates, articles and ideas straight to your inbox.
Do you need the aid of an educational psychologist?
Let’s connect you with registered practitioners today!
ANEP Educational Psychology Journal
Publish your research papers and articles on ANEP Journal.